As moving day quickly approaches, we want things to go as smoothly as possible for you! Here are some tips to make the move as stress free as possible:
1. Please ensure all utilities are set up in your name prior to move in day. Here are some useful links:
- City of Lethbridge: City of Lethbridge Waste/Utilities/Recycling or call (403)320-3111
- Electricity/Natural Gas: Electricity and Natural Gas Resource Providers
- Internet/Cable/Telephone Providers: Telus Shaw
It’s sometimes helpful to use the same company you have other insurance through (eg. automobile) but here are the names of a some additional Lethbridge Insurance Agencies.
3. First month’s rent must be paid in full before any keys will be issued. Cheques can be made out to: My Life Realty or email transfers sent to email@example.com.
Here are some other helpful links you might find useful:
You will be issued a login and password to your online tenant account shortly after move-in. This will give you additional information you will find useful down the road such as the status of your account and instructions on how to submit online maintenance requests.
We want to thank your for choosing to rent one of our great houses….we look forward helping you make it a home!
The Property Management Team at My Life Realty